IEEE Broadcast Technology Society Launches Enhanced BTS Career Center Powered by YM Careers
Piscataway, NJ, November 2, 2020 – The IEEE Broadcast Technology Society today announced the launch of the BTS Career Center, a new career center that connects Broadcast industry professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities. BTS Career Center is powered by YM Careers, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members. “Providing our members with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to serve the broadcast profession,” said Ralph Hogan, President, IEEE Broadcast Technology Society. “Our members are highly appealing to employers because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to the highest levels integrity and training. YM Careers’ technology and sales support will ensure that our website serves our members by providing a clear connection with broadcast technology organizations that value and seek the skills, expertise, certifications and training they have to offer.” In addition to serving as a robust source of up to thousands of broadcast technology job opportunities, the BTS Career Center will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to broadcast industry professionals and employers, including:
• The ability for broadcast industry professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
• A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking broadcast industry professionals who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to IEEE Broadcast Technology Society’s registered job seekers.
• Integration of job content into social media channels to engage broadcast industry professionals and provide valuable job exposure to IEEE Broadcast Technology Society’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
• Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
• A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
• The ability for broadcast industry professionals to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
• Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by IEEE Broadcast Technology Society to members.
• The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YM Careers’ network of nearly 2,500 niche Career Centers.
For more information, please visit the BTS Career Center: https://bts-jobs.ieee.org/ .
About the IEEE Broadcast Technology Society
The IEEE Broadcast Technology Society (BTS) is a membership organization open to
everyone in the broadcast industry and allied fields. The BTS mission is to serve the needs of its
members; to enhance their professional knowledge by keeping them informed of the latest research
results and industry trends, and provide enriching educational and networking opportunities.
Follow IEEE BTS:
Margaux Toral, Society Promotions & Marketing Manager, IEEE Broadcast Technology Society
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, 732.981.3455, email@example.com
YourMembership, established in 1998, empowers associations, organizations, nonprofits and other companies worldwide to deliver more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyer’s guides, increase their relevance using ground-breaking engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's cloud-based membership management solution enables associations to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes. As the world’s largest provider of membership and company management software, YourMembership provides comprehensive membership solutions to more than 5,000 customers in 32 countries.
For more information, visit YourMembership.com