BTS Young Professionals
IEEE BTS Young Professionals (YP) program (formerly GOLD) was created to help students transition to young professionals within the BTS IEEE community. BTS IEEE young professionals are automatically added to the BTS YP member community as they graduate.
The goal of the BTS IEEE Young Professionals program is:
- To help students transition to young professionals within the larger BTS -IEEE community
- To provide opportunities for members to grow their technical and non-technical skills
- To provide opportunities for leadership
- To create your own engineering network within BTS and IEEE
- BTS Young Professionals Committee
- Meet professionals at YP events at BTS conferences Highlight: YP contributions to BTS conferences, Annual IEEE Broadcast Symposium and IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting
- Career opportunities at broadcast organizations and broadband Multimedia Systems.
- Young Professionals (formerly GOLD) Webinars
- IEEE BTS Young Professionals Workshop, Bridging the Gap Between Cellular and Broadband Wireless17-18 November 2016, The Performance Engineering Laboratory of Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland
- BTS GOLD WORKSHOP ”Broadcasting in the IP Era,” Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania, 19-20 May, 2014.
- BTS GOLD Event on Riverboat at IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting, 5 June 2013, Brunel University, West London, United Kingdom;
- 2nd BTS GOLD Workshop - Next Generation Broadcasting, 4-6 March 2013, Sardinia, Italy
- IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting, 27-29 June 2012,Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea;
- 1st BTS GOLD Workshop Future of Broadcasting, 6-7 March 2012, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium;
- BTS GOLD Member Evening Event at IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting, 8-10 June 2011, Nurnberg, Germany.